Sex Vidya

film 'The Dirty Picture'. Her unseen photos concerning with the film is leaked now. She is now gain with many gossips and news, with this picture which is telling the story of Silk Smitha. Vidya Balan’s much discussed movie ‘The Filthy Picture’ published this Exclusive and it was reported an fast hit.Her efficiency in the movie won her many awards and she has been obtaining understanding from lovers and experts all over. To get a look into the flexible Vidya’s lifestyle and operate, Zeenews.com’s Swati Chaturvedi found up with the celebrity for a genuine talk on her display Kahiye Janab.
 I think god has been very type to me. There is a modify in the movie market now; the type of videos that are being created now have different topics. And I am fortunate enough to get such functions in my job. I absolutely delight in it.




                 You are not a standard heroine of Bollywood?
 Yes I am not. Three decades ago when I did ‘Kismat Konnection’ and my other videos were not doing well, I could not decide what was going absolutely wrong. But now I have and I am happy I went through that stage. Because that created me come across who I am, the type of videos I want to do. I am now enjoying my personality and doing my type of operate. I think god has been very type he created me fully grasp all this so beginning in my job.



 
You have read this article with the title Sex Vidya. You can bookmark this page URL http://cantteach.blogspot.com/2012/08/sex-vidya.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...