Funny Quotes

Whenever I am in the dumps, one way of cheering myself up is reading comic books. It helps a lot when I can get a good laugh from the books I read. I also love watching comedy TV shows and what makes these comic books and TV shows memorable is the punch lines and quotable quotes. It may seem to be trivial at first but once you dig deeper into them, or you ponder on them, you'll know that they do make sense. I have compiled a couple of funny quotes about life which I have learned lessons from, one way or the other.

Funny Quotes

Funny Quotes

Funny Quotes

Funny Quotes

Funny Quotes

Funny Quotes

Funny Quotes

Funny Quotes

Funny Quotes

Funny Quotes

Funny Quotes

You have read this article funny quotes with the title Funny Quotes. You can bookmark this page URL http://cantteach.blogspot.com/2012/11/funny-quotes.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...