Gwen Stefani | InStyle November 2011

Gwen Stefani is InStyle's November covergirl, looking very pretty in pink!
In this issue, she talks about her trademark look, from her blonde hair, to the one time she went red, down to her makeup!
We love Gwen and we are so excited to see an editorial on her, she is such an inspiration and we have to say... RED is definitely her colour! She owns it!

Gwen Stefani az InStyle novemberi kiadásának címlaplánya, tiszta rózsaszínben tündökölve!


On her trademark blonde look: “My hair color is L’Oréal, but I won’t reveal the number. And I do my roots as often as Marilyn Monroe did hers. I’m serious. I found out.”
The one time she decided to dye her hair red: “Right after we came home from the first No Doubt tour I felt like I might get recognized, so I colored my hair red. And I hated it.”
And her makeup: “The makeup goes on every day, even if I’m not going anywhere.”


You have read this article gwen stefani / instyle with the title Gwen Stefani | InStyle November 2011. You can bookmark this page URL http://cantteach.blogspot.com/2011/10/gwen-stefani-instyle-november-2011.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...