demi lovato tattoo


The gorgeous 19-Year-old Demi Lovato has been through a lot in her life. She struggled with disorder, attempts at suicide, and then she emerged from rehab a new, strong person. Yes, youth was a tough time for Demi—wait, she’s 19?!
The 19 year-old singers talked to Glamour about her darker days. Specifically, when she used to cut her wrists. “I think scars are like battle wounds—beautiful, in a way. They show what you’ve been through and how strong you are for coming out of it.”
Demi has since covered up the scars with tattoos, and she describes her ink:

“My tattoos say ‘Stay strong’ on left wrist read “Stay” and another on the right that read “Strong,” plus a tiny heart that represents the love of her supporters. she said in an interview with Glamour magazine… Now I’m able to look at them and be thankful for being alive. I think that I’ve been blessed over the past year to be able to start over.”
The tattoos could briefly be seen in a message to fans Demi Lovato released, where she said she “couldn’t be more thankful for everything that you guys sent me … I can’t tell you how much light you brought into my life in probably the darkest time of my life. Without you guys, I probably wouldn’t be here today.”
The Glamour’s Demi Lovato already has two tattoos behind on her ear and the words “You Make Me Beautiful” from the song “Beautiful” by Bethany Dillon.

She says in her Video that…
“The journey that I went through with the support of my fans was so meaningful to me that I wanted to thank my fans in a way that I know can never be forgotten, So I went ahead and I got a little heart tattoo on my wrist, together they say stay strong, but this one has a heart which is something that my fans actually were drawing on their wrists while I was still in treatment and some people even got tattoos of it so i want to show you guys i will never forget this support that you guys gave me and i will look it every day and remember you guys and be completely thankful for you”

















You have read this article demi lovato tattoo with the title demi lovato tattoo. You can bookmark this page URL http://cantteach.blogspot.com/2012/07/demi-lovato-tattoo.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...