Happy Puppy


























 
Now I lay me down to sleep,
The king-size bed is soft and deep..
I sleep right in the center groove
My human being can hardly move!
I've trapped her legs, she's tucked in tight
And here is where I pass the night
No one disturbs me or dares intrude
Till morning comes and "I want food!"
I sneak up slowly to begin
my nibbles on my human's chin.
She wakes up quickly,
I have sharp teeth-
I'm a puppy, don't you see?
For the morning's here
and it's time to play
I always seem to get my way.
So thank you Lord for giving me
This human person that I see.
The one who hugs and holds me tight
And shares her bed with me at night!
You have read this article Animal Wallpaper / Funny Wallpaper / Puppy Wallpaper with the title Happy Puppy. You can bookmark this page URL http://cantteach.blogspot.com/2012/07/happy-puppy.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...